RESERVING THE CABIN
If you would like to use the cabin (and you can, anytime), follow these steps:
- Make sure the nights you want are available. Check that here.
- Contact the HOC Gear Managers at least one week beforehand. (If you can’t make office hours, email the Gear Managers)
- If you’re not already a member, pay your membership dues. We require that at least half of the people staying at the cabin are dues-paid members.
- Let the HOC leader running office hours know what nights you’d like, and make your payment (see below for amounts). They’ll also give you the entry code.
- Go have fun in the mountains!
Take a look at our online calendar for availability: Harvard Cabin Calendar
We have 6 spots reserved for Harvard affiliates. Spots reserved for HOC are shown in green.
The cost is $7.00 per person per night for up to 6 people. If you would like to reserve more than 6 spots you must reserve the whole cabin, which costs $92.00 per night. These rates apply only to Harvard Outing Club members.
To Become a Harvard Outing Club Member there is a $20 membership fee which is valid for 6 moths from time of purchase. You may pay for your membership at the same time you reserve the Harvard Cabin.
A full refund will be given for reservations cancelled more than 30 days in advance. No refund will be given for reservations cancelled (fully or partially) 30 days or fewer in advance. For groups using the entire cabin: in order to stay either Friday or Saturday night you must reserve and pay for at least both nights.