View HOC Cabin in a larger map
DIRECTIONS FROM CAMBRIDGE
- Get on 93N. It’s best to cross the JFK bridge and head down Storrow Drive towards downtown; follow the signs to 93N and you’ll be set.
- Take 93N for about 10 miles to exit 37 to 95N. Pay attention — it comes up quick!
- Stay on 95N for 48 miles. Just south of Portsmouth, NH, take the exit for Route 16 North (it splits, you want to be on the left).
- Stay on 16N for a long time. In Conway, stay on 16N; it turns left.
- You’ll go through the mecca of North Conway. Stay on 16N. You’ll pass through Glen and Jackson and you’ll be near.
- The cabin is 6.1 miles north of the route 302/route 16 intersection at Glen NH. Head north from the junction until you pass Washburn Way on your right. About 200 feet after you pass it, you’ll come to a wide shoulder on the right side of the road with a slightly smaller shoulder on the left. You will see a driveway with a chain across it heading into the woods on the right side of the road. The cabin is 150 feet from the road. It has dark brown wood plank siding, a green door, green trim, and a very large green gas tank in the front yard. If you hit the Dana Place Inn, you’ve gone too far; turn around and head south 1.25 miles.